Thursday, November 6, 2008

Going to San Francisco

Timeline: We are leaving for San Fran via Albuquerque on Sunday the 9th. We will stay with Barry and Kristin until we leave early Wednesday morning. We will have our two day consultation the 13th and 14th with many doctors, the NICU as well as a physical, a MRI, an echo and a in depth ultrasound. We should have our decision made if we elect to go forward with the surgery and are accepted or not by the 14th. If we do have the surgery, the date is set for the 17th, Monday.

Scott and I will be making a prayful decision and again are so thankful for the support of our family and friends. We will be staying at the Hotel Majestic for the consultation and if longer term plans are made, we will be at the Ronald McDonald house near the hospital.

1 comment:

Nedra Tietjen said...

Scott & Adrienne, I just want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you. Nedra