Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hayden is 2 months old

While I feel we have been busy as bees, I just read Paige's posting and mine is seems like we were calm. Hayden had a great 2 month doctor's check up weighing in at a hefty 13 lbs. He also was a good boy and cried loudly at his immunization shots. I am so glad that he had sensation enough to feel the shots. But not to worry, I soothed him back to his perfect calm self and he was happy again. He has been smiling a lot and his sister, Hanna. She loves to see and hear his noises.

Here is the short period of time that Hanna and cousin Drake were loving one another.Attached are a few wonderful pictures that Paige took as I didn't take any pictures while in Colorado.
Paige, John, Drake, Scott, me and Hayden (Pierce and Hanna were napping)
This week Hayden gets a hip x-ray and his first physical therapy session. He continues to do well and blesses every member of our family.
We will be having his church blessing the first Sunday in June. All that would like to attend are welcome.



1 comment:

Bianca M said...

Great blog you have herre