Wednesday, January 14, 2009

34 Weeks


Feelin' large. Notice the swelling has started in my hands, feet and face and of course my cute sidekick in the bottom left corner of the picture. Hanna is wanting me to carry her more and more and she pats my tummy and says baby to everyone. I think she understands that there is another baby joining the family from the new crib, to the new big sister books, the new baby dolls and her favorite the Dora's a big sister video.
I have going to see Dr. Nash now weekly to monitor me for pre-eclampsia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preeclampsia. I developed significant swelling with Hanna at about 30 weeks and gained weight much faster. So far everything is good and it is just usual swelling.

6 comments:

Angela said...

You're looking gorgeous! It's going by so fast!

The Shill Spill said...

Looking Good! Good work!
At least you do all of those "big sister" things. :) I am not sure what we did for Jake. (Something, I hope.)

MommaKathi said...

Hi. I saw that you posted on another blog of a friend of mine. I have a son that is 16 1/2 that was born with SB and Hydro. His level is L3-4, S1-2. He walks with Afo's (short leg braces). He does have a walker and a wheelchair for when he needs to use them. I am here if you ever have questions or want to chat. My son is also willing to answer any questions - which is always helpful since he is the one living with SB.

Anonymous said...

I do not know you or anything about you. I live in Illinois and I happened upon your page when I looked up Vanishing Twin Syndrome. The same thing happened to me I was pregnant with my second daughter in 2007. I still miss that baby so much. But, I have to tell you, I am moved by your faith and your ability to accept all that comes your way with such faith. I want to wish you all the best in your delivery. People like you deserve to have happiness in their lives. Thank you, your words helped me more than you know.

Michelle said...

You're almost there--hooray! You look amazing and I am thoroughly impressed at your home decorating. Zoe & JR's new room is still completely undecorated and Alex's new room still has wall letters that say "Zoe" and "JR"! Keep me posted--you're all in our prayers!

Anne said...

you are a gorgeous pregnant lady!