Monday, July 19, 2010

Williams 50th Anniversary in Rexburg, Idaho & our few days in SLC

See more pictures on Facebook or ask me to send you the Kodak Gallery for more Williams Family photos.

We had an amazing time visiting Idaho and Utah for our short trip.
Hanna has had way too much fun at this point and is getting very tired.Most of the Williams' Family.
Hayden almost always is smiling. He even was about to drop from all the fun with family.Hanna thought this was the best part of the trip aside from winning $240 from guessing the correct amount of change in the family coin jar.
We visited 3 temples in just a few days. Rexburg, Idaho temple trip.
Salt Lake Temple where Hanna burst out singing "I am a Child of God" in the visitor center.
Hayden and Hanna were the best lil travelers I could have prayed for. Even when I braved the 5 & 1/2 hr flight back alone while Scott flew off to San Fran for work, they did wonderful.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ohh! How I wish I knew you were In Salt Lake. It would have been great to meet you and your baby. I live like 30 minutes for Temple square. What a great trip. If you are every this way again. Let's meet.