Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Adrienne went to Rocky's home...Philly that is


Here we were visiting John, Paige and Drake in September during tropical storm Hanna. They were great hosts even though Hanna was puking everywhere we went. We had a great time seeing all around even in the rain. Amish country was beautiful. They take so much pride in keeping things orderly. I loved it. Too bad I don't have any pictures to show. You have to visit the Hanna Family Blog to see more pictures of the visit. Thanks Paige for the update.

Can you sing along...1) it's the eye of the tiger...2) west side of Philladelphia born & raised on the playground...can you do more. I just couldn't get the songs out of my head.

Anyway, when we got home, we actually did a Rocky marathon and watched all 6 movies! Can you think of any other film that went on to do that many subsequent movies? No wonder I was teased for so long in my childhood. Yo Adrienne never wore out. If you don't recognize this picture from the Rocky movies, maybe you need to borrow our series.

No comments: