Monday, August 25, 2008

12 Week Ultrasound


You can never have too many ultrasounds. I am very blessed in this department. This is from last week and we get another this week. I am feeling great in my second trimester and was recently able to return to the gym. You can see a strong heart at 163bpm and a good picture of the round head and strong spine. That was all we could get because the baby was moving around so much. I have started to feel little flips reassuring me that there is a baby in me. I was measuring right to the day 12w1d. The twin has not yet been absorbed as well as the cysts. This knowledge makes sense as to why I am somewhat larger than I would be without this condition. Hanna thinks it is funny to poke my belly but I don't think she understands that there is a baby in there.


No comments: